HEALTH CARE LEAGUE ACTION TEAM
Education and advocacy related to health care reform.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH CARE TEAM SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
The League of Women Voters of North Carolina is taking action to protect the ACA nationwide and to advocate for Medicaid expansion in our state. You can help by staying informed and joining our Health Care League Action Team. Our team engages in regular conference calls, Lobby Days at the NCGA, Op Ed and Letters to the Editor submissions, and person-to-person education.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH CARE
ACTION ALERTS & UPDATES:
Senator Richard Burr
Understanding the Opioid Epidemic and Impacts in North Carolina
2018 Health Care League Action Team Plan
Overview of the Healthcare Industry: Challenges and Opportunities
Learn what we need to do to fix the ACA.
- September 5 webinar slides
- September 5 webinar recording. (Please note there is a 1-minute delay before the slide sharing begins. Simply wait or click within the progress bar at the bottom of the screen to move ahead in the recording.)
Better Understanding Medicaid’s Role in Health Care
- April 30 Recorded Webinar Video
- April 30 Understanding Medicaid Webinar Presentation
- Medicaid Basics
- New Opportunities to Expand Health Insurance Access to Low-Income North Carolinians
Health Care Updates and Advocacy Plans
- April 2 Advocacy Webinar Presentation
- LWVNC Printable Health Care Post Cards
- LWVNC Health Care Info Sheet
Understanding AHCA vs. ACA
- March 19 Health Care Webinar Agenda
- Health Care Update (ACA and AHCA)
- Key Features of the AHCA
- Read more at CloseTheGapNC.org
TAKE ACTION WITH US
Questions? Contact Jim Foster, Health Care Action Team Leader: HealthCareLAT@gmail.com.